Before submitting your app for review, make sure your app meets the following criteria:
- Supports 720p, 1080p and 4K resolutions.
- Supports Multizone.
- Supports landscape (16:9) and portrait (9:16) screen orientations.
- Tested performance on a real device.
- Helpful error messaging is provided for invalid input values.
- Has a unique icon and thumbnail.
- Supports offline (if applicable).
- High-resolution videos are scaled down to a max of 1080p (if applicable).
Supported Multizone resolutions
|Name||Landscape Zone 1||Landscape Zone 2||Portrait Zone 1||Portrait Zone 2|
Multizone is an app that allows combining different apps on one display. Different apps are shown on different sections of the display. Even if the display is 1080p it doesn’t mean that your app will get full 1920x1080 to be displayed on.
Make sure to test your app using Multizone resolutions. Resolutions can be changed using Chrome developer tools. Devices with different resolutions can be simulated using this guide.
- How to submit your app to the marketplace
- How to develop locally and test your app
- Learn more about the on-device cache
Was this article helpful to you?
Last edited on June 05, 2023.
Edit this page